Saturday, June 8, 2013

Woot! It's almost tomorrow!

Welcome to my Animal Crossing New Leaf Journal Blog and Hello to anyone who cares to follow me.  It is not going to be anything fancy.  Just a place to post my Animal Crossing pics and keep track of links to good resources and enter posts of what I do each day in the game.  Probably really boring to someone who doesn't play the games.

I won't be starting my official blogging about the game until tomorrow after I've had a chance to play it, but I wanted to let you all know that I plan to set the date on my DS back to June 1st and start the game there.  That way I will be able to get the birthday cake right away and not have to wait 51 weeks for my next birthday! lol

I will also be picking up the players guide, so if you don't have one and wish to ask me to look something up, just leave a comment somewhere here on the blog.

That's it for now!  See you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments or questions you may have. I will get back to you as soon as I can.